Madeleine commenced her career working with 2 large L J Hooker offices gaining experience over 5 years in both the booming Bondi coastal real estate market and the rapid moving hustle and bustle of the Inner City Potts Point/Elizabeth Bay apartment dominated market. Now for more than 18 months Madeleine has been at Blomfield Real Estate in a combined role of Property Manager and Sales Assistant to Andrew Blomfield.
Madeleine is responsible for:
- Getting the property ready for leasing or sale including repairs and styling
- Writing advertisements, arranging photography and creating marketing brochures
- Making appointments and holding inspections
- Vetting the tenant and the selection process
- Performs ingoing/outgoing and periodic inspections
- Tenant relations! Keeping tenants informed and happy when problems arise in their building or property
Madeleine has a warm engaging personality and is great at communicating with everyone involved from tenants and landlords to strata managers and tradesman. She is also a great judge of character giving her the ability to select fantastic tenants who will look after your property.
With each sale Madeleine is becoming more and more involved; she is especially fast developing excellent negotiation skills between vendors and buyers. Having great property management knowledge, this extremely helps Madeleine succeed with the sales process. Especially when dealing with investment buyers, she can answer all leasing questions to encourage the buyer they are purchasing the right property.